We are always looking for individuals who wanted to write some informative content and wanted to publish on our website. We love to provide the new writers an opportunity to build their own portfolios on our website.
If you love to write about DIY crafts and other home improvement topics, then this blog is the best platform for you to showcase your work for your clients. You can contribute as an author, or as a guest poster.
Contribute as an Author
If you want to contribute as an author and you want to publish your content with your own name, then you can contact us by using the form below. We will create an account for you on our website so that you can submit your articles for review. After reviewing your content, we will publish it or we will inform you to make any changes.
As an author, you will be able to make your own unique portfolio and you can show your author profile to your clients on your freelancing profiles. You can then get more writing projects based on the portfolio you have on our website.
If you contribute as an author:
- You will not be allowed to add any outbound link to any website
- Each article must be 600+ words
- Each article should be informative and there should be no promotion of any product, business or website
- After you get 5 approve articles, you will be allowed to add 1 link to your site or freelancing profile in the Author Bio
- You will not get paid for these articles
Guest or Sponsored Post
If you want to publish a guest post on Easy DIY and Crafts, then we are accepting the guest posts as well. From the guest post, you can get 1 DoFollow link to your or to your client’s website or blog. There are certain conditions that you must take care of.
- You should provide an article that should be at least 400+ words long
- The article should be informative and there should be no promotion of your business, product, or company
- We don’t accept auto-generated or promotional articles
- Your article should follow the DIY theme
- The article should have at least 3 relevant images that should be copyright free
- If you want to share an infographic, then it should have at least 250+ words of relevant text
- You will get the link from the second half of the article
- You should expect more outbound links to relevant websites, that we can add
- We will have the rights to edit your article if required
- The article will be published from regular author accounts
- There will be no sponsored post tag in the article
For more details, you can use the contact form below: