Getting a glowing skin is a dream of every young girl, especially those who are getting married in the coming few months. It becomes even more difficult if one needs to get a glowing skin without makeup and costly skin creams. Though it is possible but one needs to some hard work. Here you can check some natural beauty tips and secrets for a fresh and glowing skin.
Here are the 4 best DIY face masks for glowing skin:
DIY Strawberry Face Mask
Strawberry is a fruit which many people like and it is available easily. It is good to make a strawberry face mask to get a glowing skin.
- 6-10 fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Get 6-10 fresh strawberries.
- Mash the strawberries by adding 1 teaspoon honey with a hand blender or in a mixer. Do not use strawberries in the canned, tinned, frozen or packed pulp forms which are mostly available in the market.
- When the mixture is ready, apply it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the strawberry face mask with lukewarm water and then wash your face with cold water.
In a few days, you will see that your skin is glowing even without any makeup.
DIY Aloe Vera Face Mask
Aloe Vera is a plant which has very good ingredients that can help you in getting a glowing skin.
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons milk cream
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix all the above ingredients in a pot to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply this fresh face mask evenly on the face and if required on the neck.
- Apply the mask on for 20-30 minutes, then rinse it with lukewarm water.
This Aloe Vera gel facemask makes your skin fresh and glowing and it doesn’t have any side effects.
DIY Turmeric Face Mask
If you want to use species or herbs to get your glowing skin then turmeric is a great product. You can create your own DIY turmeric face mask.
- half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of rose water
- Mix the turmeric powder half teaspoon along with the 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add the rose water slowly into the mixture and keep mixing until a smooth paste of this mixture obtained.
- Now, apply this facemask of turmeric powder and keep it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- With a gentle circular motion of your wet fingers, massage your face to remove dead skin. Do this process for a few minutes.
- Rinse the face mask with lukewarm water and then wash your face with cool water.
Tip: Start using herbs in your daily diet. It will help you to improve your immune system and fight against various germs. The use of herbs will give your glowing skin as well. Use iHerb Australia discount code if you want to get the herbal medicines or facemasks online.
You can use various vegetables, foods, herbs, and species to make your own DIY face masks for glowing skin.