Silk Carpet Washing Method
- Do not use chemical detergents to wash and clean silk carpets so as not to damage and patch.
- Silk carpets are cleaned from dust using a broom.
- The silk carpets are then turned on the back.
- The silk carpets are rubbed from the back with water only with a soft brush to avoid damaging the thread.
- Roll the silk carpet in the form of Roll and rinsed with heavy water and heavy.
- The silk carpets are placed in a water filter and well ventilated so as to dry completely, taking into consideration that it is not exposed to the sun to maintain the color and not to fade.
- The carpet is then wrapped in a roll form after it is wrapped and placed in a special bag. The silk carpet contains a phonic smell to protect the silk carpets and wool from invisible carpet insects.
- Silk carpets are placed in a sunny and indirect place for sunlight to get rid of moisture with carpets.
We provide you with the services of cleaning homes and a trained technical worker in Riyadh in Dammam, Qassim, Jeddah, Makkah, Medina, Taif, Khobar, North East, South Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Carpet Cleaning Method of Dust
- Cleaning the carpet with a vacuum cleaner daily to get rid of dust and dirt.
- You can also put the vanilla in the vacuum cleaner bag to work on the carpet while cleaning it with dust.
Method of cleaning the carpet:
- Moquette Cleaner.
- Soft carpet cleaning brush.
- Cotton towel.
- The dust is removed from the muck by using the vacuum cleaner.
- Prepare a mixture of special detergent for the moquette, deep potted water and stirring to blend well.
- The soft brush is then dipped into the mix
- Rub the brush with a soft brush in a horizontal direction and focus on the stains.
- Rinse the muffin from the effects of the detergent by dipping the soft mop brush cleaning with warm water and rubbing the muffin out.
- Dry the dough with dry cotton towels and then blow the dough well to dry completely.
We relied on getting rid of the dust on the boards, the mold and the cleanliness of the carpets with the highest quality steam cabins.
How to polish brass with chemicals:
- Caustic soda.
- Sulfuric acid diluted.
- Acetic acid.
- Phosphoric acid.
- Copper is soaked in chemical detergents for a full night.
- Follow the instructions and instructions on the packaging and how to use it.
- Wear protective clothing and gloves to avoid exposure to these materials.
Ways to clean the crystal Najaf with vinegar and salt:
- White vinegar.
- Bottle sprayer.
- Soft cloth.
Prepare a mixture of white vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Mix the mixture with a spray bottle and then put a piece of plastic bottom of the steeple to avoid falling water and mix on the floors or carpets.
- Then sprinkle the crystal Najaf with a mixture using a spray bottle.
- Crystal chandeliers are wiped with a soft cloth or towel.
How to clean the crystal chandeliers with vinegar:
- White vinegar.
- warm water.
- Soft cloth.
- Prepare a solution of white vinegar and warm water and mix well.
- Dip a towel or soft cloth with a mixture.
- The crystal chandeliers are then cleared out and left to dry completely.
Why Drain and Sewer Cleaning is Important
Many homeowners fail to realize that they are responsible for the drain and sewer cleaning. They don’t consider it as their own property and even if they find anything faulty that needs repairing in the system, they ignore it.
They believe that it is the responsibility of the local government or other departments. But actually, they are responsible for the drain and sewer clearance.
2ndly, it is not something that you can consider as an easy DIY task. This work has to be done by professionals. If you want to do it yourself, then you should have the proper training for that. Otherwise, call a special contractor who is an expert in this work.