Most of the people believe that it is really difficult to make a DIY Flower Bouquet. To some extent they are right, but if they are provided with the step-by-step guide, then people like you can learn to make DIY flower bouquet in no time.
You can use these flower bouquets to present a gift to your friend on his/her party or you can also present a beautiful flower bouquet of roses to your wife or husband on the wedding anniversary.
A bouquet can also be presented to the bride or the groom at their wedding. A DIY project is not always cheaper, but when it comes to a wedding bouquet, then you can save the labor cost and only have to pay the cost of the flowers.
In this article, you will learn how easily you can make a wedding bouquet of roses or other flowers yourself.
Making a Diy Wedding Bouquet
Before you start making a DIY wedding Bouquet, just make it sure that you have to consider the season while selecting the flowers for your bouquet.
What do you need for a Bouquet?
- Flowers of your choice
- Flower Shears
- Bouquet pins
- Floral tape
- Bouquet wrapping
- A bucket
Make Wedding Bouquet Step by Step
- Find the Flowers: The first step is to find the flowers of your choice. If you want to order the flowers from different stores you can do that. You can also mix different colors and different types of flowers. You have to decide how many flowers you need. 10 flowers are enough for a small size bouquet, while 20 to 25 flowers are required for a wedding bouquet.
- Setup Workspace: Now, put the flowers in a basket and set up your workplace where you can arrange the flowers and where you can do all the work with ease. The kitchen is usually the best place as you have the required tools there easily and cleanup is also easy in the kitchen.
- Prepare your Flowers: Now you have to prepare your flowers. Make sure that the length of the stems is equal. Where needed, cut the stems using a flower shear. If you are using roses, don’t forget to remove the thorns, otherwise, it could hurt the person who holds this wedding bouquet. Also, remove the foliage from the stems by using a steam stripper.
Find a beautiful bouquet for brides Singapore.
- Start Putting the Flowers Together: Now, you have to take 2 to 4 flowers and use floral tape to wrap them. Leave the 2 to 3 inches of stems exposed from the upper side and it is good to leave the 4 to 5 inches of stems exposed from the bottom. Once done, add more flowers of different colors and repeat the procedure.
- Wrap Your Bouquet: Now, when all the flowers are put together, now you have to wrap your flower bouquet by using a wrapping material. You can use a transparent sheet or you can use a simple ribbon as well. If you are using a ribbon, then wrap it until it covers the floral tape. Don’t forget to use the bouquet pins on floral tape and on the ribbon.
It’s done! Now you are ready to present this beautiful wedding flower bouquet to any of your friends or loved ones.