Remove Yellowing from Ceramics
- Can be used warm water is not important to be very hot only in difficult cases and stubborn spots.
- The toothbrush can be used to clean the place of tight or thin patterns in the ministry.
- Ammonia and fire water should not be used because they spoil the ceramic luster even if it is diluted with water.
- Choose the appropriate cleaning material and strong ceramic and know that the high price of the product does not indicate the quality so it is better to ask someone who has tried the product before.
- The cracks between the ceramic and the ground and the wall should always be cleaned by placing the detergent in a machine gun and sprayed in place before cleaning in a quarter of an hour to facilitate the process of cleaning after that.
- In case of heavy ceramic dirt due to travel or moving to a new house or otherwise, put some soda (bicarbonate soda) with white vinegar and lemon salt (or half lemon juice) with warm water and leave it for half an hour before cleaning and should not be left more than Half an hour (the right amount is a spoon of bicarbonate with a white vinegar spoon with a teaspoon of lemon salt per liter of water.
- For kitchen ceramics, the cabinet and the ceramic adjacent to the potages must be cleaned with the surface of the potages after each time the food is prepared because the edible oils and food vapor rise and stick to it. This will make it much easier. All we need is to pass the cleaning sponge with some warm water and soap, while leaving it will make it stickier and harder to clean.
- Cleaning can be done once a week if we cannot clean daily.
Remove the Yellowing from the Toilet
The toilet is one of the most common places where bacteria, microbes, and diseases are not taken care of and cause the risk of transmission of infectious diseases. Industrial detergents also contain harsh chemicals that can cause inflammation, irritation, and redness of the skin.
- Coca-Cola: soda can be used to remove rust and strong stains and hard in the bathroom because it has a great ability to clean and remove the deposits of lime and yellow stains from the bathroom’s toilets so we take bath coca for several minutes and then wash the bathroom with water.
- Vinegar: Vinegar removes bacteria and also adds a layer of gloss, after the vinegar, we do well brushing.
- Hydrogen Peroxide: It kills germs and purifies the toilet well and the way it is used
- Put half a cup of hydrogen peroxide in the container for 30 minutes and then wash it thoroughly with water.
- Baby oil: Children’s oil removes germs and microbes and gives a layer of gloss
- Boiling water: helps boiling water to repair the toilet instead of the use of harmful chemicals.
- Nail polish: Nail polish can remove rust on the toilet.
Clogged bathroom with napkins
Some believe that the napkins dissolve in water after being thrown in the toilet, but they accumulate in the health bank, causing the clogging of the backup banks because the napkins do not decompose.
How to get rid of a clogged bathroom with napkins:
- We bring a brush with many bristles.
- Put this brush in a quantity of hot water.
- Then put it in the bathroom seat from the inside.
- Move the brush to the right and left to stick to the napkins and remove them.
Clogged bath chair
If the lavender bath chair is blocked, you should buy a clear liquid to get rid of this obstruction
How to use :
- We completely empty the water tank in the bathroom chair.
- We use liquid and pour a good amount directly in the chair on the place of clogging.
- Leave the liquid into the bath for 30 minutes to interact with the causes of obstruction.
- After 30 minutes, fill the bath chair with water again but with hot water. If the blockage is large and the water tank cannot be emptied, a large container must be filled with hot water and discharged vigorously into the bathroom.
- We repeat this process more than once to remove the block completely.
Aliased is fire water and is an effective solution to prevent the clogging of the sewer streams and also eliminate the odors that cause the emergence of annoying insects such as cockroaches and ants.
Note: If you feel that you can’t use these methods yourself, then you should hire a professional cleaning homes company who can do the job for you.
It is used as follows:
- In the case of slow obstruction, slow drainage, and not completely stop the drainage: pour 200 ml of sulfuric acid into the drainage hole, wait for 10 seconds, and then pour a little water gradually and slowly. If not, water is prevented and sulfuric acid is left longer.
- In the case of severe blockage, pour a half-liter of sulfuric acid (500 ml) into the blocked drainage hole, leave it for an hour, then test the disappearance of the blockage by carefully pouring the water, if the problem is not resolved 250 ml of acid is poured And also leave it for an hour to ensure that the obstructions are removed and the water flows naturally.
If you have a blockage at the drain or were, don’t take it lightly and don’t ignore it for a long time. Sooner or later, you must have to look for a solution from an expert. If you ignore the sewer clearance then you might end up spending a lot of budget on it along with the other problems created due to the sewer blockage for a long time.
It can be bad for your health as well as bacterias and other germs will be increased around the blocked drains that mix with the atmosphere and can causes various diseases.
How to remove the sweetness of carpet:
- Prepare a hot water cup mix and a dishwashing spoon
- A cloth is dipped in a mixture and placed on the sweet spot
- Leave until cool to dissolve and dissolve the sweetness of the fabric and repeat until the spot is eliminated.
- The effects of the detergent are then removed with a wet and sterile cloth. The carpet is then dried with a dry cotton cloth and the wet place is pressed.
Carpet cleaning of honey:
- Wet a piece of cloth with a mixture of warm water and a bleach-free cleaner.
- The spot is rubbed thoroughly and repeated until it is completely cleaned.
- The detergent is then removed with a wet cloth and then dried. The carpet is dried with a dry cotton cloth on the wet areas of the carpet to absorb the water.