When you want to do your own makeup at home without asking a beautician for help, you might miss the basic thing that is a primer. Many girls think that they don’t need a primer for their skin but they might be wrong. First of all, you should know what is a primer and why we use it. Primer is basically used to prepare the skin for makeup by moisturizing the skin. It helps the makeup to stay last longer and fresh. So it is very important to use a primer, especially for the oily skin.
In this article, I will guide you how you can make your own primer and save money as you don’t need to buy that from the market. This method of making primer is for oily skin, and I assume that you already know how to use primer on oily skin.
Homemade DIY Makeup Primer
With these simple steps, you can make your own primer in just 10 to 15 minutes. Just follow the step by step guide for homemade DIY makeup primer:
- Take a sterilized empty container and add some Aloe Vera gel in it. You should have all the makeup required at the same place to mix the ingredients properly.
- Now add the liquid foundation in the same container in which you added the aloe vera gel. The best thing would be if you use the equal amount of aloe vera gel and liquid foundation. One tablespoon would be enough if you want to prepare less quantity.
- Now you have to add the moisturizing cream in the container to mix it with foundation and gel. If you use almost half tablespoon of moisturizer then you can create the best primer for oily skin. Your moisturizing cream should be half in size to that of foundation and gel.
- You can also add very little amount of sunscreen only if you believe that you need that.
- Now you can use a spoon or Q-tip to mix all the ingredients. If there are any lumps, remove them from the primer.
- Your homemade DIY primer is ready and you can either use that right after preparation or you can seal that in a container and can store it in a cool place. The primer can last longer for almost 1 year.
For more information about different makeup products, you can click for bestrevieww. About primer, if you feel irritation after using the primer or you feel that something is wrong, you should dispose off your primer and can prepare a new one.