Effective date: September 13, 2018
Easy DIY and Crafts operates the website https://www.easydiyandcrafts.com/.
This page is created to inform you about our policies about the use, collection & disclosure of personal data when a user uses our website and/or the choices he/she has associated with the data.
The main purpose of using your data is to provide a better service. If you are using our Service or the website, it means that you agree to the collection of data and use of that information according to this policy.
Information Collection And Use
To serve you in a better way, we collect different types of data and information from you.
Data That We Collect
If you are using our website, we have the right to ask you any time to provide your personal data which should help us to directly contact you or to identify you. This information includes but not limited to:
- Your email address
- Your first name & the last name
- Your phone number
- Your present address, Province or State, ZIP code or Postal code, City
- Cookies & Usage Data
We may collect different type of information that might be your IP address, i.e internet protocol address of your computer, browser which you are using, the version of the browser, the page of our website that you visit, the date and the time of your visit, your device’s identification & other diagnostic data.
Cookies & Tracking Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- The Session Cookies. We are using Session Cookies to operate our website.
- The Preference Cookies. We are using Preference Cookies to remember your settings and preferences.
- The Security Cookies. We also use Security Cookies for different security purposes.
Use of Data
Easy DIY and Crafts uses the data we collect for different purposes:
- To provide & maintain the website
- To notify you about any changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in different interactive features of our website when you want to do so
- To provide a better customer care & support
- To monitor your usage of our website
- To detect, prevent & address technical issues
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data that we have collected with a belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with any legal obligation
- Protect & defend the legal rights or property of Easy DIY and Crafts
- Investigate or prevent possible wrongdoing with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of our users of the website or the public
- Protect against any legal liability
Security Of Data
Though the security of your data is very important to us, but you should be aware that the transmission of the data over the internet is not 100% secure as it is electronic storage. We will try our best to protect your data from any unofficial access, but we can’t provide a guarantee and security.
Links To Other Sites
We are not responsible for any content published on those third party links. You should use those sites at your own risk, we don’t take any responsibility for those sites as those sites are not controlled by us.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18.
We don’t collect any data from the children under the age of 18 willingly. You should know what your kids are doing and if you feel that your child who is under the age of 18 has provided any personal data to us, you should contact us directly and we will remove that data from our database.
- By email: email@example.com